After the launch of NETGEAR R6300, the manufacturers had had enough time to design a new NETGEAR AC1750 router with an entirely new look, impressive specs, and better performance than its predecessors.
The NETGEAR R6400 is indeed the best dual band router from NETGEAR that comes with an affordable price tag. Besides, the design of this wireless router also succeeds to grab your attention at the very first sight. The router seems much like the Nighthawk router series, rather than its previous variant R6300.
Netgear R6400 Router Features:
- High-power external antennae for wider signal range.
- Powered by Beamforming+ technology that ensures a directional transmittance of data, and minimizes any interference within the range for a powerful
- Can connect with up to a dozen of external devices at a time.
- The R6400 NETGEAR wireless router sports an 802.11ac wireless protocol for strong signal strength.
- Shows a maximum throughput of 1750Mbps at both radio bands (up to 1350Mbps at 5GHz, and 250Mbps at 2.4GHz).
- Backward compatibility with the older wireless protocols, 802.11a/b/g/n, makes the device work seamlessly well with all your home gadgets.
- It bears 4 LAN ports, a Gigabit WAN port (for Ethernet), and a USB 2.0 slot dedicated for connecting a printer, along with the charging slot and power buttons at the back of the device.
- On the front side, it displays bright status indicator lights and a USB 3.0 slot.
- NETGEAR-genie app allows you to manage device settings, access data usage statistics, setting up parental controls for individual connections, and a lot more.
- User-friendly GUI of the software makes it easy for the user to access the admin account from anywhere.