Moving on with the Linksys router series, here is another enticing device from the same manufacturers known for revolutionizing the world of connectivity. This time, we are going to discuss the Linksys EA8500 Max-Stream AC2600 MU-MIMO Smart Wi-Fi Router.
The first thing in this Linksys AC2600 wireless router that strikes you for a while is its notable efficiency in packed environments. The design of the router is however not as impressive as we expect it to be due to the presence of four different antennae. Nevertheless, we remain more concerned with the router’s functionality instead of the design, which this device satisfies adequately.
Linksys AC2600 wireless router Features:
- Qualcomm MU/EFX WIFI technology ensures stable performance even with crowded bands and multiple connections.
- Four external antennae ensure a seamless connectivity across all linked devices with robust signal strength.
- MU-MIMO technology ensures robust connectivity to every gadget connected wirelessly to it.
- A dual-band router capable of supporting higher bandwidths. It sports a throughput of 800Mbps on the 4GHz radio band, and 1733Mbps on 5GHz band. In all, this router can support 2.53GHz.
- Internal 1.4GHz dual-core processor, 512Mbps RAM memory and 128MB flash memory jazz up the router’s classy performance.
- Operates on 802.11ac wireless protocols.
- Reverse compatibility with 802.11b/g/n on 2.4GHz band.
- Brick-like shape, having no status indicators on the front. Just one light indicator as the logo of Linksys and serves as a power
- The rear side of the device bears the four Gigabit ports for LAN, one gigabit port for WAN, a USB 3.0 port and a 2.0 slot along with the power button and charging port.