You’ve set up the Social Media Tracker to monitor social media activity. You’ve posted on Facebook five times within the last month. Why does the tool show zero activity on Facebook? Question/Answer & Solution
- Correct Answer : All of your posts were made more than 7 days ago
- None of your Facebook followers reposted these posts
- Data in the report is not shown correctly
- Someone reported that your posts are inappropriate for Facebook
- None of your Facebook followers liked these posts
If you don’t know the answer for a certain SEMrush Content Marketing Toolkit Certification Exam Question, use this simple cheat index to help you solve all the “SEMrush Content Marketing Toolkit Certification Exam“ Questions.
Use this page to find all “Google Certifications Answers“.
Contact us if you didn’t find the answer for a certain question. We will do our best to update our questions and answers asap.