You are going to check your site’s technical health, but you need to exclude a part of your website from the analysis. What is the easiest way to do this with the help of SEMrush? Question/Answer & Solution
- Correct Answer : Use the Site Audit Disallow Rules
- Block the bot from crawling sitemaps
- Use the Site Audit Allow Rules
- Delete a part of your website
- Alter your robots.txt file
If you don’t know the answer for a certain SEMrush SEO Toolkit Certification Exam Question, use this simple cheat index to help you solve all the “SEMrush SEO Toolkit Certification Exam“ Questions.
Use this page to find all “Google Certifications Answers“.
Contact us if you didn’t find the answer for a certain question. We will do our best to update our questions and answers asap.