With respect to content calendar for social media, why is it a best practice to keep a larger monthly calendar with general information about upcoming launches and big events that impact your content strategy, as well as a detailed weekly calendar with specific copy and assets? Question/Answer & Solution
- To prevent all of your content data from being stored in the same place.
- To allow for more accurate social media budgeting projections.
- To more easily track the ROI of your social media content program.
- To make keeping track of ad spend and budgeting easier and more efficient.
- To more easily identify the tools and vendors that will need to be engaged.
- Correct Answer : To allow yourself flexibility to accommodate new social media trends that might appear unexpectedly.
If you don’t know the answer for a certain Hootsuite Social Marketing Certification Exam Question, use this simple cheat index to help you solve all the “Hootsuite Social Marketing Certification Exam“ Questions.
Use this page to find all “Google Certifications Answers“.
Contact us if you didn’t find the answer for a certain question. We will do our best to update our questions and answers asap.