Which tools would you use to help out a local client? Pick 6 options. Question/Answer & Solution
- Correct Answer : Position Tracking — to track their rankings down to neighborhood level and discover local competitors
- Correct Answer : CPC Map — to obtain city-level average CPC rates in their industry
- Correct Answer : Listing Management — to make sure their local listings are consistent and up to date
- Correct Answer : On-page SEO checker — to optimize URLs based on top 10 SERP results for their city
- Correct Answer : SEO content template — to create a new piece of content that would rank well in the chosen city
- Correct Answer : Topic Research — to gather city-specific ideas for a content campaign
- Keyword Magic Tool — to discover local keywords
- Traffic Analytics — to check how much traffic they get from a specific city.
If you don’t know the answer for a certain SEMrush for Digital Agencies Certification Exam Question, use this simple cheat index to help you solve all the “SEMrush for Digital Agencies Certification Exam“ Questions.
Use this page to find all “Google Certifications Answers“.
Contact us if you didn’t find the answer for a certain question. We will do our best to update our questions and answers asap.