Which of the following is true of the LOOKUP function? Question/Answer & Solution
- Correct Answer : It is similar to vLOOKUP in Excel
- Duplicate values in the 2nd parameter (“keys”) are not a problem.
- The 1st and 2nd paramters need to evaluate to the same number of values
- Correct Answer : The 2nd and 3rd parameters need to evaluate to the same number of records
- Formulas that use LOOKUP cannot be sorted
If you don’t know the answer for a certain Klipfolio Expert Certification Exam Question, use this simple cheat index to help you solve all the “Klipfolio Expert Certification Exam“ Questions.
Use this page to find all “Google Certifications Answers“.
Contact us if you didn’t find the answer for a certain question. We will do our best to update our questions and answers asap.