When it comes to creating video for your social channels, which of the following is NOT a best practice? Question/Answer & Solution
- When editing, consider adding subtitles or descriptive text to your videos.
- Film in landscape mode generally, but portrait mode when filming for Instagram Stories or Snapchat
- Correct Answer : Since video will be consumed on mobile, record videos using mobile as well.
- Invest in professional video editing tools such as Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere
- Shoot your video from different angles, and film additional “B-roll” footage
If you don’t know the answer for a certain Hootsuite Social Marketing Certification Exam Question, use this simple cheat index to help you solve all the “Hootsuite Social Marketing Certification Exam“ Questions.
Use this page to find all “Google Certifications Answers“.
Contact us if you didn’t find the answer for a certain question. We will do our best to update our questions and answers asap.