What best describes the benefit of using Hootsuite, as compared to engaging natively from specific social networks? Question/Answer & Solution
- Hootsuite provides deeper insights into users’ profiles than is found on the networks themselves.
- When engaging on social networks natively, you can’t use the ‘auto-respond’ feature for comments and mentions.
- Correct Answer : Hootsuite lets you monitor and engage with all your social networks in one place, decreasing the risk of missing an important engagement opportunity.
- Hootsuite allows you to see the contents of private profiles, providing thorough and accurate customer insights.
- Hootsuite more accurately estimates the dollar value of a like, share, and retweet.
If you don’t know the answer for a certain Hootsuite Platform Certification Exam Question, use this simple cheat index to help you solve all the “Hootsuite Platform Certification Exam“ Questions.
Use this page to find all “Google Certifications Answers“.
Contact us if you didn’t find the answer for a certain question. We will do our best to update our questions and answers asap.