The Hootsuite Analytics overview automatically analyzes two time periods: the one you select, and the corresponding length of time before that. For example, if you select the last 7 days, the overview will automatically pull data from the previous 14 days. Why would this be a benefit? Question/Answer & Solution
- Correct Answer : to put your analytics results in a more historical perspective
- to provide an estimate of future trends
- this is not a feature of the overview module
- to add fullness to your metrics reports
- to make it easier to generate ROI reports for key stakeholders
If you don’t know the answer for a certain Hootsuite Platform Certification Exam Question, use this simple cheat index to help you solve all the “Hootsuite Platform Certification Exam“ Questions.
Use this page to find all “Google Certifications Answers“.
Contact us if you didn’t find the answer for a certain question. We will do our best to update our questions and answers asap.