The best method for determining future social media targets is to establish benchmarks. You can do this by __________________. Question/Answer & Solution
- Correct Answer : extrapolating data from past efforts to estimate future success
- summing the anticipated revenue accruing from this year’s social media objectives
- taking your organization’s net revenue and dividing it by revenue directly attributable to social media channels
- asking competitors to share their analytics reports so that you have a frame of reference
- making an educated guess based on the phases of the moon
- Upload benchmark reports from Google Analytics into your organization’s CRM
If you don’t know the answer for a certain Hootsuite Social Marketing Certification Exam Question, use this simple cheat index to help you solve all the “Hootsuite Social Marketing Certification Exam“ Questions.
Use this page to find all “Google Certifications Answers“.
Contact us if you didn’t find the answer for a certain question. We will do our best to update our questions and answers asap.