Qualification Exam Name : SEMrush Keyword Research Certification Exam Answers 2020
Qualification Exam URL : Click here
Notice : All questions and answers are updated frequently. If you don’t find an update on our site, please fell free to contact us and we will update the question/answer as soon as possible.
SEMrush Keyword Research Certification Exam Details :
- Time limit : 15 Minutes
- Number of Questions : 10
- Required Pass rate : 70% or higher to pass
- Retake period : If you fail, you can immediately retake the exam.
- Validity Period : 12 Months
Follow these steps to take SEMrush Keyword Research Certification Exam :
- Step 1 : Click Here and sign in with your Google account.
- Step 2 : Start the exam.
- Step 3 : Copy (Ctrl+C) the question from the SEMrush Keyword Research Certification Exam page and then find (Ctrl+F) the same question from here and get the correct answer.
- Step 4 : Once you have completed the exam, you will get the SEMrush Keyword Research Certification Exam Certificate.
SEMrush Keyword Research Certification Exam :
1-Excellent keyword research is a one-and-done tactic – you should only do it once to boost your site rankings.
2-Proper keyword research allows you to rank with text-only content – and nothing else.
3-The search results displayed for any query are based on what Google interprets to be the searcher’s intent.
4-What are the keyword phrase scores based on?
5-What does the keyword difficulty score tell you?
6-Which discovery questions should you ask the business before starting keyword research? Choose 3 options.
7-Which SEMrush tool allows you to monitor the performance of keywords you discovered via Organic Traffic Insights?
8-Which SEMrush tool allows you to see the list of search phrases that are formatted as questions?
9-Which SEMrush tool provides you with information about not provided keywords?
10-Why should you analyze your competitor’s pages that have the most inbound links pointed to them?