Qualification Exam Name : SEMrush Competitive Analysis and Keyword Research Test Certification Exam Answers 2020
Qualification Exam URL : Click here
Notice : All questions and answers are updated frequently. If you don’t find an update on our site, please fell free to contact us and we will update the question/answer as soon as possible.
Competitive Analysis and Keyword Research Test Certification Exam Details :
- Time limit : 12 Minutes
- Number of Questions : 10
- Required Pass rate : 70% or higher to pass
- Retake period : If you fail, you can immediately retake the exam.
- Validity Period : 12 Months
Follow these steps to take SEMrush Competitive Analysis and Keyword Research Test Certification Exam :
- Step 1 : Click Here and sign in with your Google account.
- Step 2 : Start the exam.
- Step 3 : Copy (Ctrl+C) the question from the SEMrush Competitive Analysis and Keyword Research Test Certification Exam page and then find (Ctrl+F) the same question from here and get the correct answer.
- Step 4 : Once you have completed the exam, you will get the SEMrush Competitive Analysis and Keyword Research Test Certification Exam Certificate.
SEMrush Competitive Analysis and Keyword Research Test Certification Exam :
1-Which position change will potentially lead to a higher traffic boost?
2-You are running a brand new website, and are now analyzing your competitor’s website to build your initial keyword list. Choose two optimal scenarios.
3-Fill in the blanks. When it comes to content benchmarking, there are several tools that can help you out. _______ enables you to see how certain articles perform in terms of visibility and user engagement metrics. _______ helps find resources your competitors use to publish their content. _______ can help you find if a certain topic is covered by your competitors.
4-Which metric indicates how hard it is to rank for a certain keyword in organic search?
5-Which report will give you the best idea of how to choose a partner that has the highest chance of bringing you the highest conversion in your target location?
6-With the help of the Backlink Gap tool, you can find the list of high authority domains that refer to your competitors but not to you.
7-Which metric does the Y axis reflect on the Organic Position Distribution widget in Domain Overview?
8-What type of keywords will help you to enrich your website’s semantic core with synonyms and misspellings?
9-Which reports deal with the keyword difficulty metric? Choose three answers.
10-What is the ‘Destination Sites’ report of Traffic Analytics all about?