Match the Klipfolio Date and Time Functions below with the common use case where you would use them. Question/Answer & Solution
- Correct Answer : DATE— = — Used to convert a human readable date string (2015/01/01), into a computer readable date string known as Epoch or Unix time. Correct
- Correct Answer : DATEVALUE— = — Used to convert an Epoch or Unix date/time (computer readable date string) into a human readable date string (2015/01/01). Correct
- Correct Answer : DATE_IN— = — Used to find dates that fall within a given time period, like day, week, month, quarter, year. Correct
- Correct Answer : DATE_ADD— = — Used to add or subtract a certain number of units (seconds, minutes, days, etc.) to a given date in order to arrive at a different date. Correct
- Correct Answer : DATE_CONVERT— = — Used to change the format of one human readable date string (2015/01/01) to another human readable date string (Jan 1, 2015), often for the purposes of sorting. Correct
If you don’t know the answer for a certain Klipfolio Partner Certification Exam Question, use this simple cheat index to help you solve all the “Klipfolio Partner Certification Exam“ Questions.
Use this page to find all “Google Certifications Answers“.
Contact us if you didn’t find the answer for a certain question. We will do our best to update our questions and answers asap.