Instagram lets you post photos as portrait, landscape, or square. Why is it a good idea to take your photos in the format/orientation you intend to post them in? Question/Answer & Solution
- Cropped images are deprioritized by Instagram’s algorithm.
- The resolution Instagram allows is lower when images are cropped.
- This practice makes photos easier to edit.
- Correct Answer : So you can better compose all the elements in the shot.
- all of the options in this list
If you don’t know the answer for a certain Hootsuite Social Marketing Certification Exam Question, use this simple cheat index to help you solve all the “Hootsuite Social Marketing Certification Exam“ Questions.
Use this page to find all “Google Certifications Answers“.
Contact us if you didn’t find the answer for a certain question. We will do our best to update our questions and answers asap.