In Instagram Stories, you can add up to 10 text hashtags, to support discoverability. What are two techniques you could use the maximum number of hashtags while avoiding a cluttered look? (PICK TWO) Question/Answer & Solution
- Use line breaks to hide them at the bottom of the post’s description.
- Include them only in the Story’s metadata.
- Correct Answer : Place a sticker overtop to hide them.
- Correct Answer : Camouflage them by colour matching the text with a background colour.
- Add them to a comment in the comments section of the Story.
If you don’t know the answer for a certain Hootsuite Social Marketing Certification Exam Question, use this simple cheat index to help you solve all the “Hootsuite Social Marketing Certification Exam“ Questions.
Use this page to find all “Google Certifications Answers“.
Contact us if you didn’t find the answer for a certain question. We will do our best to update our questions and answers asap.