If you are regularly posting content to multiple social networks, an important rule of thumb is to _____________. Question/Answer & Solution
- Correct Answer : none of the above
- tailor messages to the unique strengths of each platform, where possible
- post the message at differing times on each network to avoid being penalized by Google
- use exactly the same wording to maintain consistency of voice
- post a message on all platforms at the same time to make gathering metrics more accurate
If you don’t know the answer for a certain Hootsuite Social Marketing Certification Exam Question, use this simple cheat index to help you solve all the “Hootsuite Social Marketing Certification Exam“ Questions.
Use this page to find all “Google Certifications Answers“.
Contact us if you didn’t find the answer for a certain question. We will do our best to update our questions and answers asap.