Choose three statements referring to XML sitemaps that are true: Question/Answer & Solution
- Correct Answer : XML sitemaps must only contain URLs that give a HTTP 200 response
- Correct Answer : It is recommended to use gzip compression and UTF-8 encoding
- There can be only one XML sitemap per website
- Correct Answer : XML sitemaps should usually be used when a website is very extensive
- It is recommended to have URLs that return non-200 status codes within XML sitemaps
If you don’t know the answer for a certain SEMrush Technical SEO Certification Exam Question, use this simple cheat index to help you solve all the “SEMrush Technical SEO Certification Exam“ Questions.
Use this page to find all “Google Certifications Answers“.
Contact us if you didn’t find the answer for a certain question. We will do our best to update our questions and answers asap.