The list of best wireless routers would remain incomplete without Asus RT-AC 68U review in it. The Asus RT-AC68U Wireless Router is an advanced successor of it’s predecessor RT-AC66U. The device bears a design similar to the previous version, but it’s features are much more better.
Asus RT-AC68U Wireless Router Features:
- The RT-AC68U Asus wireless router is a dual-band wireless device that is powered by 802.11ac wireless protocols for smooth and unified performance.
- Being a dual-band router, it manages the traffic load by seamlessly dividing it over two frequencies.
- Broadcom’s TurboQAM technology elevates the data transfer rate and speed, enabling it to handle a bandwidth of 600Mbps at a 4GHz frequency band, and up to 1300Mbps at the 5GHz band.
- A cumulative speed of 1900Mbps (or 1.9Gbps) and with 802.11ac wireless protocol rates it as the best WIFI router for long range
- This Asus wireless router brags with a Broadcom BCM4709 Wi-Fi chipset that rests on an Arm Cortex A9 dual-core 800MHz CPU. Whereas, the internal memory of this router is jazzed up with the 256MB DDR RAM.
- Three external detachable antennae allow you to adjust the range of signals manually.
- The rear end of the device bears four Gigabit LAN ports, a gigabit WAN internet port, and a high-speed USB 3.0 port.
- The smooth glossy front bears the Asus logo, indicator lights and is adorned with a diamond-shaped pattern that adds classiness to the router’s design when turned on.
- It is a vertical router that stands upright with a non-removable base stand. Hence it requires less space.